Friday, January 4, 2013

Plan B

No, i'm not going to write about Plan B, the cafe.. But about my plan b instead.. :)



I love my current job, and of course the pay, the remuneration and all.. But i cudnt keep up with the required commitment to what they like to refer as performed, since i become a mother.

Probably some mothers can always maintain the same good performance, but for me i choose to take it slower cause i just cant bear at the thoughts of putting ur children after work. I mean, i dont mind to sacrifice for their sake, but also not to take things for granted at work either. I will try my best to do whatever tasks but strictly during office hours only. Once in a while shouldnt be a problem i guess.. Well, i wanna explain more on my stand about this coz i hate judgmental person but i'll save it for later cause now i 'm not in the mood to explain further on this..

So back to the initial intention of this post.

I really love seeing those young people success in their own business, like selling shawl, clothes, baby-wear, baby toys, tupperware, baking and stuff.

I would love to have a business of my own too but thinking of what shall be my business, really leave me confused everytime.. I dont think i'm good at being a seller.. But i know i'm very good at buying! Hahaha..

I envy them who have the courage and of course blessings from The God of making it happen for them.. I just dont think i would be success if i'm in their shoes.. Like, "ada ke org nak beli", something along the line..

And if were to quit my job and be a stay at home mom which is my dream, i need a plan b to work things out or simply said, to survive life with so much demands and necessity.. I dont really wanna cut down some expenses esp things to do with the kids, and thinking of that we would love to hv more children, make me hold my intention to quit..

So, what's my plan b? I'm yet to figure it out -__-


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I сheck yοuг new ѕtuff on a rеgular
    bаѕiѕ. Your stοry-telling style is ωitty, κeep іt up!


    Αlsо ѵіsіt my wеbрage; galaxy s3
    Also visit my blog post : samsung galaxy s3

    ReplyDelete