Monday, July 23, 2012

False Alarm

I've been delaying to make time to see Dr Seri.. To insert the iucd thingy, for my fear towards pain! Esp after the c-sect with Muiz.. Everything seems too painful to bear.. Chicken material.. LOL! :)

So, i was planning to have it inserted just before melbourne.. But since you need to be in your 4-5th day of menstrual cycle, so i did not as by that time, I'll be in Melbourne already :p

When one complete cycle passed, and I should be visited by women's best friend.. Which it did not.. Andddd it freaked me out completely!! Like ahhhhh 😱
After a week, I did the UPT twice and both read, NOT PREGNANT! Haha.. Too paranoid..



Relieved but still there was a lil bit of uncertainties.. Two weeks later, it finally came.. So i missed it for a month.. Probably due to frequent breastfeeding in the day compared to other months..

So, yay to me.. For surviving the not so painful procedure of iucd.. Haha..

Just to make myself clear, it's not because i don't want more babies, but we just could not afford it at the moment.. From all aspects, especially emotional wise..

I would loveeee to have another cute baby in the house, but let this tired body rest for at least another one year, before re-attempt.. LOL!

Girl next, insyaAllah.. ;))

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. phew! close call! heheh... good decision on wanting to have a bit of a gap, at least you get to fully enjoy your first one's developments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twiggy,

    Yes! i need the rest more than anything! hehe.. which resting doesnt really means what it means.. with 2 growing boys, you just got busier! haha..

    ReplyDelete