Friday, July 20, 2012

Missing Them..

We'll be going back to my grandma's place n my hometown over the weekend to celebrate the coming Ramadhan.. breaking the fast with the dearest family..

And i was thinking that, oh how surreal and weird it feels to the fact that my grandpas from both sides, are not here anymore.. It just plain SAD.. I hate how the feeling feels :(

We did not get to meet each other that often while they were alive, after me being an adult that is.. Which i think why i feel this way when they are gone now.. Like going back to the village and realizing that they are gone for real.. At other times, it did not feel that real you know.. Since all these while pon, bukan jumpa selalu.. Get what i mean?

Nevermind. It just something that i feel. Hope their soul will rest in peace.. Amin..

Ok. Bye. Landing now. See you!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone