Thursday, November 22, 2012

Save Gaza

The Muslim's new year was ruined by the Yahudi Laknatullah.. It has been 7 days of Israeli aggression, and today they finally stop.

But what that 7 days has taken? Hundreds of lives, which the statistic shows children are the highest amongst all.. I dont know, prolly because i have kids on my own, so that i feel rather emotional this time around. Seeing those pure, innocent and pale faces, makes me tears at the thought that they died at such young age and look at how they died.. Being bombed/attacked by the vicious Israeli..

How could that even possible.. I get it if people cannot get to terms with some others but why makes those children as victims.. "It's not a war, it's a murder'.. I've read it somewhere in facebook page, and it is sooo true! I couldnt agree more. What could those kids possible can do to you.. What harm they can do until u have such heart to launch such bullshit mission? I guess the hearts are just too bad, no?

Ya Allah, protect us all.. Amin.. #pray4gaza #savegaza

Lets us do our parts on saving them, including boycotting those products that support and contribute to the terrorism of Israel.. Looking at the list, i'm pretty sure that all of us can still live without them. You have so many other choices, so why bother.. Dont be too shallow,
Narrow minded, pls.. I'm so boycotting, i'm so going to do the most that i can.. May Allah bless and protect us, our families and all muslims in the world.. Amin..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone