Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Farewell Lunch

So, not only that i moved blog, but i also moved to a new place at work. I was transferred to another subsidiary within the org early of the month.. I still work at the same office tho, only different level.. Lower by 14th floors! Hehe

My previous team were so kind to actually organized such session. Aww.. I cant help but felt a lil bit of excited! Hehe..

The food spread was such an awesome one that i tambah nasi twice! Haha.. Selera kampung kannn.. :p

Masak lemak daging salai, ikan tenggiri msk kicap, sambal udang, mixed vege, watermelon, caramel pudding, with all sorts of ulam, and ikan masin! Hehe.. Absolutely delicious!

Got a pen, a box of chocolate and a good luck card.. Awww so nice, so sweet! Hehe.. And i had to give good bye speech tho tskk..



Mine! All mineee!! Haha




With our ex intern..

Why take pic of my back?? Haha.. Failed! Lol!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone