Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Syawal 1433H

Salam Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin! :)

How was your Syawal so far? It has been an amazing and exciting for me this year, Alhamdulillah... A lot to be grateful indeed.. I do hope it also has been a beautiful one for all of u..

All four of us was down with fever, flu n badd cough! My mom also was infected.. Poor us.. Both me n husband still suffer from the sore throat.. Thank God the kids are getting better! Alhamdulillah..

So yeah.. This year, kami raya sakan as i was on leave for the stretch 2 weeks! :p

We raya at Trg first before going back to KK.. So, let the pictures tell it all 😉 ;)



The brothers on raya eve, wearing the first jubah ever.. Too cute! Hihi

Alhamdulillah for His blessing, allowing me to perform eid's prayer.. The kids behaved so well that the whole clan (my family) did not realize that they were there too! We were the last to arrive just b4 the prayer start and my family sat in the first saf.. I'm so thankful.. It's been 3 years since my last eid prayer.. One of the things that u will definitely miss..

Before going to the mosque..




At the mosque..







Actually this post has been in the draft mode for too long and if i'll wait to complete the story of our raya then there will be none posted! Haha.. So i will just end it with our family photo k.. I usually upload pics in instagram nowadays.. Easier..













That's all for now.. I think i shall just share more pics later.. Just pics..

Pics with my parents and family are all in my sister's iPad, so o cant upload it yet.. Will do once i got it from her which shud be in ages haha..

So enjoy ur day!

P/s: i'm actually killing time in the stupid lrt since it delays big time this morning! 5 times changing the platform/coaches and failed to move from KJ until just now... And i'm only at masjid jamek.. After one hour and 15 mins.. Shesshh!! Capati sgt infrastructure malaysia..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone